The name of this poem's original book is The Peace, a diary I brought near the Kolkata Manipur Bhavan, during a time when I used to stay there a one or two days to further reach my college which was far and was in the outskirts of Karnataka, Near Hampi Districts.

I never knew that this small piece of diary would be so meaningful in future, but now I feel like nirvana reading those lines, the memory just flashback in front of me.

The first poem I wrote those days was on 4th January 2010, and here it is

"The PEACE Preface"

A peaceful wonderland where it belongs

A peaceful another land where it belongs

Tides of sea in the ocean

Pressure from a house in the air

And light in the sky

And light in the sky

The street is the way 

where it belongs

The street is the way which brought us to home

A peaceful land which leads us to light

A peaceful land which leads us to home

And Home is Back again

AND Home back home.

This poem is very beautiful and real It reminds me of college students who after passing graduation came home atlast, This also reflects jobs-oriented students coming home at last after tired with jobs or on completion.

Hope you like this poem a lot, I never shared this poem even with my ex girl friend, because I feel too shy to say this. 

Hope you like this poem a lot, and you can share this with friends also. If you want to contribute your poems and get published, then hurry up, publish it now online.